Thank you to all those parents who took the time last term to respond to the questionnaire regarding school uniform. We have taken on board all of your comments and made some decisions regarding uniform based on what the majority of you wanted. Unfortunately it is never possible to please everyone but we have done all we can to go with the most popular choices.
The uniform is not going to be changed; we would just like to narrow down some of the choices so that our children look more like they all belong to the Ladock team. We do not expect parents to have to discard any uniform as the new rules will not come in until September 2017 which will hopefully give you all chance to be prepared. That said, I am sure many of you will be ordering uniform for September so will want to take the new guidelines on board.
- Uniform from September 2017:
- Dark grey tailored shorts or trousers for boys and girls
- Or dark grey skirts or pinafores for girls
- White polo shirts with or without the school logo
- Red sweatshirts WITH the school logo (no fleeces or hoodies)
- Or red cardigans WITH the school logo for girls
- Tights for girls must be red or grey
- Grey or white socks must be worn with shorts/skirts/dresses
- Girls may wear red and white checked summer dresses
- Closed toe, black shoes must be worn (NO TRAINERS)
PE uniform – Plain black shorts/jogging bottoms, plimsolls/trainers, round necked red t-shirt with school logo
Uniform Ordering from Tesco
1. Go to tesco.com/ues
2. Select your school uniform from the list and you’ll see all the customised items you can buy.
3. Choose the quantity and sizes you’d like, then add them to your basket.
4. Pay easily with a debit or credit at the checkout.
5. Your embroidered items will be delivered within 14 days, free delivery for orders over £15.
You can still order school uniform from Schoolwearforless, choose St Pirans Cross under the school section. If you do not have access to the internet, please speak to Jane in the office.